Sunday, December 1, 2013

Advent December 1 The Fox

The Fox

Welcome to my Advent as I seen through the eyes of an artist living
on a ranch at the base of a mountain
the creatures i see are real
and a big part of my world
i like to think they are guides
and appear especially for me
perhaps by showcasing them
i will better get to know
their blessings.

December 1....The Fox
this guy looked me square in the eye
almost posing
allowing me to fully admire his lush red coat
and snowy dipped snout.
Blessing: what's wild and untamed can be refined beyond belief.
trust your instinct!

xx
milady

3 comments:

nadine paduart said...

do you mean you will be posting a piece of art every day????
YES!!!!
i love you!
n♥

Unknown said...

that is the intention Woolfie!

Kristen Donegan said...

Super! can't wait if it's like these- that electric looking fox is dynamite :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails